2009年3月21日星期六

research

SnailRace By: samel

Valhalla DS By: TenSpeed

Anime Jo All-Star Kirifuda Taisen psp demos   (Anime Girls All-Star Trump Battle) By: DesertDog

22. Search Eye DS By: kukulcan

Jangki DS - bugfix By: beodeulpiri

DronS By: leinad



Metal.... Gear? Solid Touch? That's right! I've gotta finish playing through the iPhone-only entry in the Metal Gear Solid series, not psp demos expecting the same dense narrative and tear-jerking tactics from the PlayStation 3 blockbuster.



In addition to Metal Gear Solid Touch, I need to wrap up this MadWorld thing before we head up to San Francisco. You know, the Game Developers Conference is next week, so I need to pack, make myself publicly presentable and get all my ducks in a row before the flood of appointments hits.



Beyond those two games, I may play a little Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on the Dreamcast. You know, for research purposes. What's on your  psp demos gaming agenda this weekend? Anyone pick up Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars or Resistance: Retribution this week?



Related:

没有评论:

发表评论